Home – Content/CTA
We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship and integrity. We do both interior and exterior painting projects, and provide the highest quality painting work with the best possible service to our customers. Our experience and industry training on Firestopping make us your safest choice when it comes to performing this installation. We are dedicated to making sure we maintain a reputation as one the most skilled and meticulous Firestopping contractors in the Southeast. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call.
We realize ﬁrestopping is a “zero tolerance” profession, and as such we comply with all ASTM, NFPA and UL testing standards. We are also NFPA and FCIA (Firestop Contractors International Association) members. Whenever possible and contracted, we will use LEED/GREEN products.
Platinum Coating, Inc. will ﬁnd the most cost-effective solutions, while maintaining reliability and accountability in any situation. We take pride in our work, using low VOC paints whenever called for, and work to complete all projects on time, and to your specifications.
Our expertise allows us to work with a variety of products in order to complete those unique and non-conforming jobs. And our value system strives to identify the approved ﬁre stopping system that will guarantee the work is completed correctly.
Home – Why PC
Why Platinum Coating of NC?
- Our expertise allows us to work with a variety of products in order to complete unique jobs.
- We are also NFPA and FCIA members. We believe in quality service for a quality job.
- We treat every business and home like it is our own.
- We have an incredible team of technicians, project managers, and staff ready to tailor our solutions to meet your unique needs and challenges.
- We maintain a Quality Control and Accountability Process.